kate: a hedgehog with a santa cap and candy cane scarf (holiday: Christmas hedgie)
kate ([personal profile] kate) wrote2016-12-04 08:49 pm
Entry tags:

guys guys guys!!!

[community profile] fandom_stocking is taking signups! :D :D :D

This is one of my favorite fandom exchanges of the year - I love everything about it. If you signup, let me know in the comments and I will do my best to make you something? <3333

fandom_stocking signups here.
delight: (Default)

[personal profile] delight 2016-12-05 03:04 am (UTC)(link)
I debate it every year, but all of my fandoms are tiny-obscure, so I'm never sure.
retsuko: (Default)

[personal profile] retsuko 2016-12-05 03:18 am (UTC)(link)
I signed up! I'm super excited for it!!! :D
marginaliana: Buddy the dog carries Bobo the toy (Default)

[personal profile] marginaliana 2016-12-05 12:07 pm (UTC)(link)
I signed up! I always enjoy writing little things to fill prompts.
lightbird: http://coelasquid.deviantart.com/ (Default)

[personal profile] lightbird 2016-12-07 01:54 am (UTC)(link)
I signed up! Second time I'm doing this.

The majority of my fandoms aren't big, but I included cats as an interest too. :)